Dec. 31, 2017 marked the end of the first six-months of Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) broad expansion across Spartanburg County through the Healthy Families Initiative (HFI). HFI is a multi-level, multi-stakeholder, multiple-year focused effort, aimed at normalizing parenting support across the County. The expansion of Triple P through this work is the first step in the MBF’s desire to take a two-generational approach to the Early Childhood Development focus.
We are excited to share a first look at the progress that has been made in the first six months of implementation. The strides made are a direct reflection of the leadership and coordination provided by the Hope Center for Children, as well as the dedication to the delivery of the Triple P framework to parents and caregivers by nine other Implementation Agencies. These organizations include:
• Greenville Health Systems (Spartanburg Pediatrics)
• Meeting Street Academy
• Middle Tyger Community Center/ Spartanburg School District 5
• Spartanburg Interfaith Hospitality Network (SPIHN)
• Spartanburg School District Two
• Spartanburg School District Three
• Upstate Family Resource Center
• Upstate Fatherhood Coalition
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about Triple P (Positive Parenting Program), please contact Angela Robinson, Positive Parenting Program Director, at email@example.com.